Seamless Digitrade eCommerce Solution integration for all-round business efficiency
Digitrade’s eCommerce Solution offers you seamless integration into your business ERP systems for a bidirectional flow of information between your ERP System and your Magento 2 Platform store front.
The most essential data that your company collects is related to orders, inventories, customer information, and shipping. Your business can reach a higher level of efficiency when this data is available across all your other systems.
Pre-built integration that delivers value fast
- Core data objects can be synchronised – Core data objects such as customers, products, pricing, and orders are passed between ERP and eCommerce via CDP
- Deploy and configure versus Build – Save on implementation cost and time by deploying and configuring integration functionality instead of building it from scratch
- CDP Microservices – The CDP microservices layer enables authenticated data transfer, validation, and transformation of data from source to target
- Adapters with pre-built functionality – Adapters are deployed on both eCommerce and ERP, this allows seamless integration to Consnet Digital Platform
- Monitoring and logging – CDP monitors and logs the data traffic
- ERP integrated with eCommerce – Move to an ERP system that is integrated into eCommerce quickly by leveraging off CDP and pre-built integration.
- ERP Adapter and eCommerce Adapter*
- Facilitates integration between ERP and CDP, and eCommerce and CDP respectively
- ERP deployment package and eCommerce deployment package*
- Mechanisms to create, retrieve, update and delete the specified data objects
- Communication with the ERP Adapter and eCommerce adapter respectively
- CDP Monthly subscription
- Microservices that enable integration between ERP and eCommerce
- Monitoring and Logging
- Data objects that can be synchronised between ERP and eCommerce**
- ATP (Available To Promise)
- Lead Times
- Delivery Dates
Our Digitrade eCommerce Solution and the Consnet Digital Platform (ERP Connector) will enable integration into your ERP backend in 8 to 12 weeks. This will help your business delver exceptional, seamless customer experiences anywhere and anytime.
*Select eCommerce and ERP platforms are supported, please inquire for further details
** A predefined list of the most used integration fields are provided for each data object, additions will be charged separately
Let’s work together on your next eCommerce project
We’re sure you are eager to get started. Get in touch with us, we’re here to help!